Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What's up doc?

For anyone in my family that attended my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary in July of 2003-this may remind you of something... Possibly A's father? It involved similar teeth. Think really hard... You may need to break out you VHS tape of the party and watch it to remember...And now that you are done laughing, (sorry for those of you who are not aware of the joke), A has acquired a set of "Billy Bob" teeth of his own and wore them for about 3 days straight. He even got his little girl-friend (not girlfriend, girl-friend, get it?!?) involved. J had found his old set (anniversary party 2003) so A has 2 sets now. A mother's dream, let me tell ya.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do remember the Billy Bob teeth and I am happy to see that even 5 years later they are still a big hit! The kids are adorable and I know your life is crazy sometimes but I love it and you are so good at being a mom. I truly admire your strength and your amazing ability to be a great mother. Can't wait to see you and I love you all very much!
Lisa