Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Intro to Italian "Mis" Adventures

Ciao! I have heard so much about blogging and my friend Cindy has a blog and uses it as a way to share stories with friends and family and so I thought I would give it a try. I know I send out mass emails quite often but when I thought about it, there are really A LOT of funny and sometimes not so funny things that happen to us pretty much on a daily basis and I don't often remember to share them. So here I am, making an attempt to enter even more of the technological world (kinda scary for me since I took typing class in high school on typewriters-YES, I said typewriter-remember those?)



I must warn you all I may be very boring and obnoxious with these and put WAY too many entries. Just try to remember, I have little contact with the outside world (especially the American one) and I spend the majority of my day with my "precious" toddler girls that talk gibberish, which makes it hard to carry on a conversation.



So look for new posts coming soon. I just wanted to get this set up and see if I could do it!



Christy



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHRISTY!
How awesome! Look at you! This is great. YOur site looks really nice. I look forward to reading your blogs just as I enjoy your e-mails. And if recalling that you learned to type on a typewriter makes you feel old, -hey I just turned 52! So, no sympathy from me, haha.
You're such a great mom and friend. I can't wait to see all your misadventures. and what a clever play on words! Love you! Sandy

HeatherSez said...

You are so awesome for doing this! I miss you guys so much, and I love to hear how you're doing! GREAT IDEA!

Unknown said...

Jeff is a dork, Written with Love Chad!!!!